Look hotshot, you're trying to clean up your mess and that's fine. But don't
bring your high-and-mighty tighty-whities into this list running your face.
I know m0gely's been around a while and I've been here since about 2000. He
plainly stated the same thing I'm going to do. You gave the distinct
impression you knew something about HLDS touting 16 servers on one computer
with a screenshot. I threw you in the street and gave a very intelligent
summarization of why what you were claiming and doing was ludicrous. You
replied with a flamethrower and claimed you had run 200+ clients on that
box. We all laughed in your face and called your bluff. If you just clean up
your mess and shut up about it then maybe someday we'll let it go. If you
keep shooting off at the mouth to people that have been here since the beta
days you're not going to win any rewards and will find a filter in
everyone's list with anything containing your name.
You cleaned up your mess fine...now stop with the childish antics. You tell
him to stop flaming at the same time you're doing it to him for making a
completely logical view. You flamed me accusing every GSP of overloading
their machines at the same time as you provided a screenshot of 16 servers
totaling 358 player slots on it. Irreguardless of any coding skills you may
have you need to get up from your chair, walk outside of your house, go to a
park and start talking to people face to face. Maybe then you'll learn some
social skills. You can flame me all you want while telling me to stop
picking at you but you're the new guy in this town and I for one don't like
you or your mouth. I'm not going anywhere soon, at least until BF2 is
released, and I can say that the m0gely isn't going anywhere in the near
future either. So I would highly suggest you check your attitude at the door
and slip back under the bridge.
If you come to this list with facts and supporting evidence of those claims
we'll all listen and try to be helpful. Sharing is caring. What you've done
in your first trip to the list was make a complete ass of yourself. But
we're all human and I'm one of the first guys here that will climb into
Valve's ass when the screw something up. I don't flip on residents of this
list very often and I'm not going to start. I'd just like you to know your
place in the hierarchy of hlds_admin and give you a chance to get something
out of being here and maybe be able to share you ideas with others.
I'm trying to be as civil as I can after your tantrum at me for calling you
out and I recognize your attempt to clean up your image. But pissing us off
is the wrong way to do it my friend. Sit back a while and think before your
fingers write checks your facts can't cash and we'll all have a beer
together sometime.

[O.T] Actually, I am known to gorillaz as RayneOfDeath. Nice to see you
still kicking boss.

Ray S.