-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wArgOd
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:01 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Server Provisioning and Loading Thread

so no reasonable and professional participation from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
either?

I've been around here and have been participating longer than you know ray.
And doing so under multiple email addresses.

So stop the flame fest and test the issue and see if your empty CSS
servers are pulling more than before the update.

In addition, the CPU utilization is not increasing at the rate you and
your co-haters described.

Now keep in mind that a significant amount of dedicated server technical
knowledge expires on every major release.

A short time ago, I had 70+ players in the 8 servers and the CPU was
steady at 36%.
When the player count gets above 100 I will post a snapshot for you to
examine.
Till then keep your flames in check. If I am wrong I will say so. But
not until I have the evidence.