Ray don't feed the troll.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:44 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Server at ~70 fps. -tickrate fps_max questions

47 Years old my ass ya little punk. One of your forum members sent me a nice
paste of your conversation to Virus about how you're laughing it up in your
forums about how we're so mad at you and DDoS'ing your server. Look kid,
without question if I and others here turned our bandwidth toward your
little Xeon in Texas I can assure you that your machine would drop like a
rock. You come here running your mouth, stirring up shit and making indiodic
claims from day one and now you want to slander us in your forums. All but
the last I can care less about. You've been nothing but trouble since you
came to this list that you claim to be so old in and today I do something
about it.

I just wanted everybody to know that this wargod and his little buddy virus
think it's pretty funny the shit they stir up here and now have decided to
paint a picture of us DDoS'ing his little server to make him look good in
his forums. I'll say this and then I pick up a phone: You barked at the
wrong passing car buddy. Before you were an annoyance now you're my mission.
Hope it was worth it. You are the punk kid we talk about when we talk  about
what CS has become. And I for one am going to make it my goal to see that
you're not a part of this game anymore.

Have a nice day sir. Sleep well.