From: "Roc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] RE: problems after last update: server works for
one map
only

Lucky you ;)  (only joking)
I did get both updates and removed all bot cvars.  Funny how one bot
joins the game upon first player entering but that is all.  The server
is not saying its full anymore... now it just sits empty. LOL

Steve Tilson wrote:

Exactly Zero Problems here.
13 servers updated without incident.
Took a while to get them all done one at a time but they finally got
done.

No complaints from users (players) at this time.

Now I did wait until the morning after before starting the updates.
I.e.; wait and see if a secondary point release is necessary before
committing to the update.

Roc wrote:

uhh, been there done that have the t-shirt.... ;)

Whisper wrote:

Nothing wrong with our servers, the same issues that were there
before are
still there now, but for the most part what used to work still works.
A few small client issues, that are generally resolved with the old
"delete
blob file" solution
Updating HLSW does wonders too!