Ok HyperThreading is turned off and Taskmangers CPU still does not look
anything like what SRCDS STATS CPU usage states.
 The reason I want to know is that SRCDS CPU usage does give decent feedback
as to how the game feels to players, and when the SRCDS CPU usage gets right
up to the >85% mark the end user experience for clients connected to the
server process degrades, but the CPU usage for the physical server doesn't
seem to register any excessive CPU usage issues, thus making it difficult to
correctly balance the physical servers loading and the SRCDS server setup.
 So anybody got any other idea's?