it's very easy, very quick, and very clean, actually. Like I said, you
would've been done a long, long time ago had you not wasted all your
time complaining about it here. Perhaps they will up the limit, but I
doubt it, not when all you have to do is put your
23-and-a-half-screenful page up on any web server and just put that
address in your motd.txt file already. It's quite apparent that you're
just too lazy to bother doing the small amount of work involved in
doing what you want done, but for some odd reason saw fit to automate
the portion you've already automated...so I'll just leave the topic
alone now since you'll just keep saying it can't be done. Have a good
one.

--
Clayton Macleod