I understand the other side of the story as you see it, just fine, but
I definitely don't think there's any weight to it. You're acting as if
the general public has the right to be on any server they want to go
on, when they don't. You can ban someone just for having too many L's
in their name, doesn't matter. It's your right to ban anyone as you
see fit. They have no rights whatsoever, why you think they do is
beyond me.

The network protocol changes sometimes, and that's never going to go
away. Live with it. It's your only choice anyways.

--
Clayton Macleod