From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Chris K
Sent: Thu 7/21/2005 8:22 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] rate toggle

I get 'em every day with the 5 pings. I use Mani and just toggle
cmdrate back to 30. I don't know about stopping people from EVER
toggling, doubt you can do that.

Since you brought up rates, I have been wanting to ask. Does
"cl_cmdrate 0" on a client really impact server performance? I would
love to hear any good arguments for or against. I cannot seem to find
any good info in the forums.

--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]