again, that won't affect me and my view of the world if you have
changed your value. It will change how things behave for your view of
the world and your commands sent to the server. It won't affect the
communication between me and the server at all. It only makes your
view worse, doesn't change anything on my side. It's user-specific.
The user that's changed this setting sees a difference according to
that change. Other clients don't see what you see. Other clients see
what the server tells them.

--
Clayton Macleod