eh I agree vac2 is crap its not working at all as planned
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 9:27 PM
Subject: [hlds] Vac2 - Proff positive?

Ok, I am NOT trolling (at least not intentionally). I am very curious as
whether you, the serious server admins, think that VAC2 is working as
promised or what your general opinion of VAC2 is? The reason I am asking
is
that a lot of people I know stopped playing STEAM games due to the rampant
cheating. I know I can get some people back if I can convince them that
things are better now.

FYI: I stopped running a server about a year ago due to this problem and
am
contemplating starting a new one for DOD:S. Your input is very important
that decision.

Thanks in advance... RR