This is the error I am seeing for all users on the server.

Dropped C&C Paladin82 (LGSO) from server
Reason:  No Steam logon

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Paladin82
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 4:15 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Lates Update 9-15-05 Broke Clients...

I have the same problem with DoD.

-Paladin82

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Joe Rodriguez
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 4:10 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Lates Update 9-15-05 Broke Clients...

None of the users can connect to our servers... Servers are up to date, just
checked HLDSUPDATETOOL... I tried to connect and noticed Steam Client
Updating CS1.6 then attempted to log in to our servers and cannot nor can I
connect to servers not hosted by us. Happening to everyone so far as far as
I can tell...  Alfred, help us out please... :)