What would be the cause of low FPS on a Windows SRCDS? vid card? CPU? mobo?
low FSB?

The reason I ask is because my XP 1900+ 1GB RAM is struggling with FPS when
more than 20 players join my 24 slot server. With 0 players, FPS is steady
at 64 because of the Windows cap. With 20 players, it jumps between 30 and
50 FPS. With more than 20 players, it jumps between 8 and 40 FPS (very
skippy gameplay). Even if pingbooster is enabled, the results are pretty
much the same unless of course there are no players then it's in the 200+
range. When the server is completely full, the CPU averages about 80% load,
yet the FPS is so low. Why?