 I have had problems in the past with players spraying porn around on the
server. Now it has taken a turn for the worse and instead of tracking down
players and kicking/banning I would like to disable the spray logos all
together. I know the command sv_allowupload should take care of the problem,
but players can still spray images previously uploaded. Where are the uploaded
images stored, so I can delete them?

 The server is HL2DM.

Thanks
Mebucko