I have a question for the list.

Is using a cmdrate that is lower then it should be aka cl_cmdrate 0-10 on
broadband connections considered cheating?

I ask because I am seeing this widespread throughout the servers I have
travelled (as well as my own). I ban for it, because imo it is rate hacking,
just wanted the communities input on this one.

>From what I can tell using this setting on broadband causes you to warp to
>other players making you almost impossible to hit.

I have written vALVE offlist in hopes they look at this issue and lock the cvar
someday. But I am curious what my fellow admins think. So please reply with
your thoughts. And please, lets keep it civil, no feeding the trolls. 8)

-StealthMode