From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of K2
Sent: Sun 11/20/2005 9:06 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] cl_cmdrate....

</snip>
I have also recently emailed Alfred about a few things, and did mention
certain cvars (cl_cmdrate was one of 'em) that at this point need to be
locked down or at the very least under the realm of sv_cheats. If enough
admins voice their concerns, maybe something will be done about it.

- K2
--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]