Check the auto-balance setting ;)

Rayne

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Smalls
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 9:38 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Stupid Question w/ Preface

I'm new to the list (and new to running a CS:Source dedicated server), so
after you have finished groaning, please help with the following (likely
stupid) issue I'm having:

  On my CS:Source LAN dedicated server, I want to be able to set it up so
that the missions involve a number of live players playing against a number
of bots, and the bots are forced onto a particular side (CT or T). That's
working fine for me, but once I try to increase the bot count to exceed the
number of live players, nothing changes. Example: two live player, on the CT
side, against two bots on the T side. If I try to increse the number of T
bots, no luck. Is there a cvar (or series of them) that will allow this to
work?

  Thanks in advance!

  -Mordeen