Both for me

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ook
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2006 3:31 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] sv_downloadurl not working anymore

I'll change it when I resolve this, that is not a problem, plus I change it
regularly anyhow. I only host a few choice maps - mario and kitkat and ook,
mostly.

To make it more interesting if I connect, I download from the download site.
Why, then, do others not? Would any kind souls care to try my server and see
where they download the maps from? ooksserver.no-ip.info:27015

Use mapvote or rockthevote to change the map. A map most people don't have
if they are not my regulars is asylum2a, I think I'm the only one that runs
that map. Does it download from server or my file host?