-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stuart Stegall
Sent: 02 February 2006 21:02
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] SRCDS Memory hog now!

There is something, but I haven't been entirely able to replicate it.
My
standard mani mod setup is pretty customized and does not exhibit the
leak,
but I ran a stock server since Monday night with stock mani setup and it
has
leaked (upwards of over 2GB of usage when it was full with 32ppl)