Kevin, you don't have to believe me, but it is these subjective issues that
cause competitive CS 1.6 players recoil in horror at the thought of using
CS:Source in a competitive environment.

Also, I don't see how not being able to defuse or getting physically trapped
by objects are subjective problems.

Oh well.