From: Frazer
Date: 02/16/06 15:30:59
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Valve are you listening?

It occurred to me that many of the subscribers to this list represent a
large number of commercial and non-commercial game hosting providers.  It
seems to me that the means to get Valve's attention is self-evident, if not
a bit tricky to organize.  Imagine if a large percentage of the very best
game servers went offline for 24 hours?  I wonder if Valve might put a bit
more emphasis on the issues presented and discussed here.  Valve's
life-blood is the revenue from game client subscribers.  If their online
gameplay experience is jeopardized - well...

Just sayin'

.