Great another bum that knows everything but continues to post questions and
writes emails like a 3rd grader:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sprout
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 1:40 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] New bug/hack

WAAA like I have ever cared what half these people say half these people
don't know what they are talking about.   I am glad someone read my email
though actually cause someone understood it.  Why the hell would u even
respond if you can't understand it?  Such retarded people on this list.  I
could care less what these people have to say.  Emails about bugs or hacks
are ment for valve why people yet again respond to them knowing they can't
help my problem why would they respond again.  Not even to mention I said I
fixed my problem.

See screw these people I am not afraid of getting flamed on this list cause
if people took time to think about it Cause if you look at your email box I
am staring at it right now I see 4 emails within a couple minutes from 1
person another person irv carlson has 3 posts back to back to back about the
same topic.  So if you arn't from valve then go flame someone else u
worthless pieces of shit, and stop flooding my mailbox