At 01:40 AM 2/19/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>WAAA like I have ever cared what half these people say half these people
>don't know what they are talking about.

        Perhaps they don't.  You, however, write a sentence like a
crank-addled Pomeranian.  There's two sides involved in any means
of communication, and near as I can tell your side is the one that
is in need of translation.

        English may not be your first language, but we can work
with that. Try to be, at least, somewhat precise and topical?

        I can't help you if I don't know what you're asking.
Likewise for others on this list.

        If you want the incoherent forums, they're labeled
HLDS Windows and are the second list down on the left -- you
can't miss them.

                - Dan

* Dan Sorenson      DoD #1066      A.H.M.C. #35     [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
* Vikings?  There ain't no vikings here.  Just us honest farmers.   *
* The town was burning, the villagers were dead.  They didn't need  *
* those sheep anyway.  That's our story and we're sticking to it.   *