From: "LDuke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] 255 HP display limit

I wouldn't expect Valve to make any changes for plugins like wc3.
According
to Alfred, Valve doesn't like these plugins because of

"the number of people
that get confused (i.e email us complaining) when joining a HL1 based
server with some of the noisier mods (I am looking at the warcraft3
superhero mod here...). -Alfred"

Grant
(L. Duke)