No, that value is encoded with an unsigned char value, which is limited
to 0 -> 255 in value. Changing that means breaking the CS 1.6 network
protocol, not something that we would do solely for a 3rd party
application.

When quoting my position on plugins, please keep in mind I am the
creator of Admin Mod, plugins hold a special place in my heart.

- Alfred

<snip>