I've never ran an Intel/HT server, but I know if I don't specify the
affinities on my dual core X2 it creates extra choke and doubles
pings.

If you haven't already, seperate your servers onto different "CPUs."

-go to your processes in the task manager
-find one of the processes, right click, and uncheck "CPU1"
-find the other process and uncheck "CPU0"

This will leave you with 2 servers running on different threads.

This might help...

Drew