From: Hell Phoenix [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 7:26 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Server logs

I understand that Alfred...but whats worse...bad behavior or a server
that doesnt work the way it was intended.  Its kinda like not moving to
the newest Service pack of windows right away.  Its a better idea to
wait and see what breaks before you go and update all your machines
right?  If there is one thing I have learned in my days as a Microsoft
admin at my job is that being on the bleeding edge of updates/new
releases usually gets you in trouble.  Right now I am glad that I didnt
update our servers so I can have a peacefull night instead of running
around searching for fixes.

Hell Phoenix
Frenchys Pit Server Admin