A lot of servers are running old versions right now with known exploits
against them. For large installations it is common sense to deploy new
updates into a testing area, resolve problems and then do a wider
deployment BUT I am seeing that not happen, updates are never deployed.
If you have a problem with an update work with me and this list to fix
it and then deploy it, don't just ignore it :)

- Alfred