From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 03/31/06 12:56:57
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Disabled Account

You're right.  No funny business ever happens in this world.
Everything is done by upstanding individuals who always accept
opinions without consequences.  Glad we cleared that up.

I think you need to get real and stop being so naive that its not
without possibility.  I'm not saying that it is -what did happen- but
I wouldn't put it past them as possible.

/p

Quoting DL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> --
> --
> So what you're saying is that Valve WOULD disable an account because of
the
> users opinions?
> Do not think so.
> Name one company that disables anything because of someone's opinion. Get
> real. Not happening.
>
> Valve wouldn't disable his account for it being logged into from another
> location when that's one o0f the main points of steam in the first place.
> be used anywhere on any PC across the globe.

[ 07.gif of type image/gif deleted ]