Well I guess if you don't know what servers you are running, and don't know
how they run, and don't know what the normal operating parameters are for
them, then yes, you will probably be making the wrong decisions, and that
would be my own stupid fault for assuming you and those like you, would be
aware of all of this when making your choices.