-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darrel
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:46 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] SiN 1 update released

Alfred,

Is there any work being done regarding the update that broke log pulling
from 3rd party mods?  I can't seem to get a straight answer from the HLSW
team, and as I've said, it hamstrings my ability to admin my server
remotely.

Thanks.

PS...  I don't care who fixes it on what end, I just want it fixed.  They're
claiming no communication from Valve, you guys claim you don't support 3rd
party mods, and it just ends up being extremely frustrating trying to simply
run a server because it seems like you guys randomly break things, sigh.