kyle wrote:

So in closing when you have been retired for over 10 years, been to 19
different countries, have an IQ of 156, are ex Oakland ca police officer,
and have enough money to never have to work again in your life, then maybe
ill think about what you have to say.

Yes, you have just described me (except instead of Oakland, Culver city,
CA).  So, since you'll "think about what I have to say" think about this...

You are an embarrassment to all police officer's.  I cannot believe how
outrageous your behavior on this forum has been.  You talk about people
being in denial and YOU are the biggest one of all.  You're in denial
about being here to help. When you have helped nobody.  You're in denial
saying you have such a high IQ when you spell like a mentally retarded
person. You're in denial when you have the gawl to say you have been
around the world (giving the impression) that you might be a
distinguished gentleman but curse and act as bad as a 14 year old pimp
living on the street.

You're in denial saying that your age is 41.  Based on all you've
written you cannot be older than 14 years old and in desperate need of a
spanking.  SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LEAVE!  Please...