OH, BTW...it looks sweeeeettttt. Crossfire never looked this good :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] OT: Maps for HL1DM:SOURCE

Thanks - I saw that post after I posted my "help me help me" message. So I
preordered it - I was going to do it anyhow, this gave me a reason to stop
putting it off LOL.

Hmm...looks like there is only one server - and it crashes a lot :(. I'd
fire up a server but don't have time right now. Maybe this weekend.