-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Edward Luna
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:16 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] New type of wall hack undected by vac?

I realize this may be a stupid question... but here goes;  What is the
point of cheating?  Cheaters always get caught eventually.  Demo's will
(almost?) always expose the cheater and public humiliation is almost
certain to follow.

Obviously a cheater cheats in order to win but who really gives a crap
about what others think?  Isn't your own sense of self worth more
valuable than what some person you will never meet in your life thinks
about your supposed skills?  So the only person who really matters
already knows you're a cheat... YOU!  So why do it?

Alright... let me have it... I'll duck. lol.