If you have local access to the server, you can check by running the game
server instance with a visible console window, as follows.  This will NOT
work over Terminal Services, since the console will not show up on remote
connections. (If someone can explain why this is the case, I would
appreciate it).

1.  Set the ShowSrcdsConsoleWindow attribute to "True" in the <GameConfig>
element for your server instance.

2.  Ensure that the ogsWatcher Service properties allow it to interact with
the desktop.  Open the service properties for ogs Watcher Service and select
the "Log On" tab.  Ensure you have "Local System account" selected and that
the "Allow service to interact with the desktop" checkbox is checked.

When you start ogsWatcher and it spins up your game server instance, you
should see its console window on your desktop.

If you have to use remote access, then you can install a tool like HLSW,
enter the IP and port of your server and see if HLSW finds and hooks up with
your game instance on the expected endpoint.

If you use specify the IPAddress and Port in your <GameConfig> and the game
instance runs, then you are pretty well assured it is running on that
endpoint.

Frazer