-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adam Sando
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:16 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] HLSW stopped picking up my server

I'm not sure why people bag Windows so much.

My box has been running for almost 12 months without any issues at all.
I have managed to un-install and re-install PHP, MySQL, IIS, and a stack of
misc crap on it, and it has yet to die on me.

The only reboots I've done have been part of routine maintenance
(patch/hot-fix installation), or new software installations.

Maybe im just the lucky 1 Windows Admin out there :)

Regards,
Adam