-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of kyle
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 1:04 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] HLSW stopped picking up my server

I prefer fedora core 4, but I'm using fedora 5 right now and it seems
really nice. Hop in the server sometime and check it out.

Right now Jim editing map weapon entities on all of the popular stock
DOD maps so I can have Brit,axis and allied weapons in certain areas of
the maps
and both teams can have all weapons in there spawns.     Once I finish
that
ill put the maps up for download on my web site so other DOD server
admins
can just use them.    People really seem to dig having all of the
different
weapons availbe to them.

26 slot.  Were running bots for a short time, in another month we will
dump them. 64.69.32.190:27015 ****EthugsRus.net[WEST
COAST[1000.FPS]100MB uplink****