From: "Jose Pacheco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Unable to HOSt because..

Hey dude it's really easy, you can simply get a free domain like
www.no-ip.com or http://freedns.afraid.org  i believe is one, there are
more
but you can Google that. And Srcds does work off a domain instead of ip as
well. So that would be your best solution right now.

Hope this info helped out

The Sourcekillaz Team