It's been a while since I did it but flash plays in the motd window so
just make yourself a webpage with a flash mp3 player in it. If you
have php running you could load a particular mp3 by using Mani's
webshortcuts.txt

"victory" http://www.unics.co.uk/musicplayer.php?song=victory.mp3
"classical" http://www.unics.co.uk/musicplayer.php?playlist=classical