Well I think you may of taken it the wrong way. What I'm suggesting is,
if there was to forced functions such as the connect command, it would
be nice to have a dialog or something to say you have been recommended
to move to this server instead of just joining another server.
Roman Hatsiev wrote:
Everyone hate being kicked or banned. I suggest removing kick and
banid commands from the game. It must be a player's choice whether to
play on this server, not server operator's. Also kick and ban are
widely abused by many server operators, we must do something to
protect players! The freedom of choice for players is everything,
while server operators deserve no choice at all.

On 20/12/06, Joshua Handelsman-Woolf (DogGunn) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
Oh noes, please not the redirect, that annoyed me. I hated being
switched to another server without actually being given the option.