----- Original Message -----
From: "Cc2iscooL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 7:54 PM

Wow, you re-opened this thread from four days ago just to say that?

On 1/28/07, Peter M (Mashy) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You 2 can see each others DIRECT email address - I'm sure your
multi-billion
brain cells can figure 1 + 1 and email each other directly your love
notes,
instead of e-wanking all over the HLDS list mail, sending your self
love
fest to hundreds of people all wanting to puke simultaneously, but then
again, it was amusing.

current score:

please note none of the above should be taken as any negativity to any
stock
tip you may have - cheers.