Shame that.  Working and all.  But hey, your choice.

I took about three years off and did nothing of any consequence.  Didn't even
look at a router prompt.  Took up racing motorcycles and ran tracks like Sears
Point, Laguna Seca, Willow Springs...  Had a blast.  There is far more to life
than work and internet tubes.

I could have dumped my money into starting my own venture, but I'm glad I
didn't.  I'm a better person for going outside and interacting with the real
world.  These days I'd rather work for someone else who's willing to pay me
well, give me a nice healthy medical package, and time off... so I can continue
to race F1 sidecars with the wife on the Superside America circuit.

Life much like Steam's software, is just a game.  And you have the choice of
spending all your days tweaking and configuring the back end... or actually
getting on the client side and enjoying the in game experience.

Al: The Race WTCC demo over the weekend was a blast.  I purchased it, bought a
momo wheel yesterday, and set up a server here stateside since it seems 98% of
the Race dedicated servers are on the other side of the pond.

You don't seem like a bad guy Nick, maybe we can have a spot of tea when I'm
over for the 100 year at the Isle of Man.

-Mike-

~~~~
-Mike- is: Biker ~ Slacker ~ Iconoclast ~ Eclectic Thinker