Yes, they are and were up to date.

Cc2iscooL wrote:
I don't know how much this will help, but have you tried updating your video
drivers? I've never had that sort of problem before.

On 2/20/07, chad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Something weird happened while I was spectating a hacker, many of the
objects in the game got false textures they were all silvery and showed
up like that in a screen shot. What causes this and how can I fix it?
This is the first problem of this type since getting my desktop. this
link may go to it if my website is working:
http://chadsdomain.org/fy_courtyard0001.jpg

also, my laptop (old) would draw people 30 feet above where they are
supposed to be about once or twice a week. Why did this happen?