I wont pay 2-3 a month to get rid of ads in a game that didn't have ads
in it when I purchased it...

Roman Hatsiev wrote:
Yes, I would agree with brand concept here. Players are joining and
staying at our communities not because they don't have other servers
to play at but because of effort and money we put into our projects. I
don't think that messing up with every dedicated server on the network
does make any sense but whose which are really busy and thus deliver a
lot of ads to players should have some compensation.

I'm not going to hurt my community by dropping any of my servers as
long as I have players on them and I suppose most of us won't do that
and that is why I don't think we ever get any compensation...

As for more realistic approach I would rather prefer to pay 2-3 USD
per month to disable ads for myself.

This is all very sad though.