Which would be sooo easy if the server favourites list didn't work off of the
IP address. As it stands if we change hosting company anyone who has saved our
server in their favourites list will lose it because the IP will change (which
I still say is just plain dumb anyone want to restart the "add option to save
servers in favourites using a DNS name configured in the server" thread?).We
currently we work around the problem be using HLSW to check how busy the
servers are and then log in if it's quiet, but (going back to the original
start of this thread fork) if there was a solution to limit the manipulation of
the high precision timer to srcds and not make it system wide it would be good
for us.> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Subject: Re:
[hlds] Windows Equivalent of Dynamic ticks in Linux?> Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007
14:00:08 +0000> > Gigabit Nick wrote:> > It's a something imposed by the
company hosting the server and is out> > of our control.> > Simple answer then,
change hosting companies to one which isnt> stupid.> >     Steve> > >