People kept finding ways to get people to disable it without them actually
wanting to change it themselves, through the MOTD I believe was the most
recent one. They probably just got tired of people exploiting it, so they
decided to hardcode it. Maybe Alfred can shed some light as to the reason,
but a lot of things will be different now. Zblock will probably have to just
tell the client what to change.

Heh.