From: "Keeper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 3:56 PM
Subject: RE: [hlds] RE: [hlds_linux] Source Engine Dedicated server beta
(cl_restrict_server_commands)

Plugin makers work hard to make plugins that help server operators as well
as bring some new fun into the game for players without having to
redistribute a mod. Valve is falling over itself to keep us from doing
this.
It's the community support and creativity that keep a game alive, and they
have never gotten this.

I'll tell you this, when HL2DM dies for me, steam will disappear from my
computer for good. I will never buy another thing from them again. Unless
they change their outlook towards the existing community and put some
effort
into supporting us.