From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 10:23 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] RE: [hlds_linux] Source Engine Dedicated server beta
(cl_restrict_server_commands)

Amen. What is going on here? It seems that Valve thinks that all the
people that operate servers are clueless children that can not be trusted
with anything. If players do not like the way they are treated on a
server, they can leave. My server relies on plugins that are able to
execute client commands, if that is taken away I am done running a server
for Valve.

Alfred, we are still waiting for an explanation of the reason behind this.
What are you trying to stop exactly that is so critical that you are
willing to ruin so many things that people have worked long and hard on?

-YMAC