Attached is a quick and dirty implementation for Python. It's hideously
slow since it makes a select-query for each IP. It uses the GeoLite csv
file imported into a MySQL database:
http://www.maxmind.com/app/geoip_country

Be sure to change the logDir path to suit your installation.

Quick tip to Ooks: If the database you used was MySQL, you can use the
built-in sql functions inet_aton() and inet_ntoa() to convert between
the two IP representations. See my script for details.

Cheers,
Einar

--
[ cssip2country.py of type text/x-python deleted ]