I am tired of fighting Valve updates. When the next release breaks Mani I am
done until SourceMod works.

Maybe everyone should check out SourceMod's tracker. I am sure it is not
100% correct, but they show out of 28,736 servers 18,267 of them are running
Mani. Since the next update is going to break Mani and make it difficult for
him to continue he has most likely quit. I for one have no interest in
running a server without that sort of functionality.

http://www.sourcemod.net/stats.php