Valve are woking on quite a few issues with this beta, some have to do with
the performance issues that many of us have raised over the past 12-18
months, and others to ensure that sv_pure actually works and won't be easily
bypassed, at least not without a 3rd party program which VAC can detect
anyhow, as well as any new issues that this beta has introduced that causes
issues with sever stability.